God has placed you in the position of “Trusted Advisor” to some key leaders around you. They seek your counsel. Some want your advice. But do you have the coaching skills to help them most effectively?
- What is spiritual coaching? How does it differ from consulting or counseling?
- What are the 12 essential coaching skills? How do you use them to help people move onto God’s agenda?
- How does dependence on the Holy Spirit fit into the coaching process?
- Is the coach’s role to hear from God for people or to help them hear from Him themselves?
Blackaby Ministries, in partnership with the Dakota Baptist Convention, is pleased to announce an upcoming Spiritual Leadership Coaching Workshop at Cross Pointe Baptist Church (2201 S Marion Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106), March 8-10, 2017.
The three-day workshop will provide an introduction to key transformational skills and principles, while also serving as the first step of the BMI Leadership Coaching Certification program.
We integrate the Biblical principles found in Experiencing God and Spiritual Leadership with key coaching skills to help you become more effective at guiding the people you serve to connect with God’s agenda.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Biblical role of the Spiritual Leadership Coach.
- Develop new skills to perform effectively in that role.
- Take the first step toward becoming a Blackaby-certified Spiritual Leadership Coach.
Early Bird Pricing $349
Call concerning discounts and scholarship available through the Dakota Baptist Convention
(Regular Price, $429, begins February 23, 2017)
This workshop includes:
16 hours of practical training
Conversation and Q&A with Richard Blackaby
The daily start and end times are as follows:
Wednesday, 1 – 7:30 pm (with supper)
Thursday, 8:30 am – 6 pm (with lunch), 7 – 9 pm, Peer Group Coaching
Friday, 8:30 am – Noon (with lunch)
Note: A block of motel rooms have been reserved at the La Quinta Inn & Suites, 4521 W 41st St in Sioux Falls.
A random selection of hotels nearby Cross Pointe Baptist Church
(prices as of December 13, 2016)
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott (.42 mile from Cross Pointe)
4545 W Home Field Dr
- Hampton Inn (.64 mile)
2417 S Carolyn Ave
- Candlewood Suites (.74 mile)
2725 S Carolyn Ave
- Baymont Inn & Suites (.77 mile)
3200 S Meadow Ave
- Microtel Inn & Suites (.79 mile)
2901 S Carolyn Ave
- Days Inn (.82 mile)
3401 S Gateway Blvd
Get in on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity for training.
Register now! Space is limited!